Tuesday 10 December 2013

Try-It-Tuesday! How to Learn Something New

I love TED Talks. I love hearing what these people have to say about their accomplishments and the experiences they've been through and how they've grown. If you've never listened to a TED talk, I encourage you to! I could sit for hours and just listen to these people illuminate me with their knowledge. One of my favourite's it The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown. But that's a whole other discussion.


You know I love trying new things, and more importantly learning new things. Since it's Tuesday, I found it very fitting to share something with you about HOW to learn something new. As much as I love TED talks, sometimes you get ones where the title catches your eye with "How to Retire by 20", or "The Power of Seduction." These talks are good, don't get me wrong, I just hate when they talk and use broad phrases like "follow your dreams, and you'll get there." Okay, you're supposed to know about this certain topic, so why don't you break it down into smaller steps that are easy to follow so that I can actually DO what you're talking about. I hope that makes sense. This talk below is refreshing, in that it actually breaks down the steps and gives practical examples on how to learn and change your behaviour!



Let me know what you think! What do you want to learn? Leave a comment below! :) 


Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }