Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve & Try-It-Tuesday!

Happy Christmas Eve friends!! Hope you are all enjoying your holidays. Tomorrow is Christmas!! It's finally almost here! I feel like it's come so fast, and I haven't had enough time to do everything I've wanted to! But I'm really looking forward to seeing all my family and our friends, and spending time with them all. :)

Today for Try-It-Tuesday, I decided to try a new Christmas nail design!


Super cute, right?! Unfortunately I couldn't find a tutorial, but it didn't seem that hard so I grabbed a few polishes, some supplies, and got to it!


This is what you'll need:


Step 1: Apply a base coat to all of your nails. Paint your nails with two coats of white nail polish


Step 2: Take a wooden stick with a pointed end (or really anything with a point), drop paint on a spot on a paper towel, and dip the point. Draw a line on each nail. *Wipe the paint off the stick after each colour.



Step 3: Drop the red polish on the paper towel and dip. Dot your nails a few times with this colour to your liking.


Step 4: Repeat step 3, but with the green polish.


Step 5: Finish off with a top coat, and clean the sides with a Q-Tip dipped in nail polish remover.

And voila!! Christmas Light Nails!


Step 6: Get someone else to help you with the second side! ;)


I ended up doing my right hand myself, so it's not quite as nice, but really, it never is. So, I'm not too worried.


Happy Christmas All!! :)


Love, 

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }