Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wednesday Favourite Five!

Hola friends!! Happy Wednesday! Here are my favourite five for the week!

Favourite Vine:



Post by Best Vines.

SO cute!! I want a dog right now.

Favourite Fitness Product:


The Polar Watch. I've seen this baby allll over Instagram. It shows your heart rate and number of calories burned far more accurate than a treadmill would. It's super personalized. Plus it comes in green, pink, blue, and grey. I'm currently saving up for one!

Favourite Hope:


Favourite Perspective:

Reminds me of this post!

Favourite Travel Location:


My Sister Sadie is there right now!! So jealous! Well I'm happy for her, I just wish I was there with her. But she'll be able to give me the scoop when she comes back, for when I eventually go!

Happy Humpday!

Love, 

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }