Wednesday 1 January 2014

Favourite Five!

It's the New Year!!! 


Can you believe it!? I can't. But, I'm excited to see what this year has in store! I'm excited to share with you today, my favourite five of the week!! Happy 2014!!

Favourite Kind:


This guy camped out in his city and set a goal of collecting 5000 lbs of food for the Food Bank! How great is that!? It's a great example of charity for the holiday season, and it makes me happy to hear about! You can read about it more here.

Favourite Funny:


Here's a list of realistic New Years Resolutions.

Favourite Resolution:


I want to go to one new place each year.

Favourite Craft:


I love this idea where you write down memories throughout the year, and then on NYE, you open up the jar and read them all! How fun! 

Favourite Memories:

How cute is this idea?!


Have a Happy New Year!!

xoxo,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }