Thursday 30 January 2014

New York, New York!

Reading Week is coming up! That means 5+ glorious days of no school! So yeah, I'm pretty stoked. Today, I was thinking of places to go. I want it to be somewhere close-ish, not super expensive, and somewhere that you can see a lot of it in just a week. My two ideas are Mexico and New York. I've been to Mexico twice already, and I wouldn't complain to go there! (Sign me up for a tan), I just want to go some place new! After all, that was one of my new years resolutions. So, I figured now's a good time as ever! Plus, it's on my life Bucket List to go for a run in Central Park!


When I think of New York, this is what I think of:

King Kong


Topper


How to Marry a Millionaire


Breakfast at Tiffany's


Elf


You've Got Mail


Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close


Step Up 3D


The Great Gatsby, and


Mr. Popper's Penguins

I also think of Broadway shows, Rockefeller Plaza, The Mindy Project, the Empire State Building, good eats, and cute streets. 


So, since I have never been to New York, I'm hoping those of you who have could give me some tips and tricks! Which hotel did you stay in, and did you like it? What are the best shows you saw? Where is the best place to eat? What was your favourite part of being there? 

Ready, Set, Go! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }