Sunday 11 May 2014

Mother's Day: They Don't Waste Their Breath


Today is Mother's Day! I love my mom so much. She is such an amazing person with a really good heart. She is a wonderful example to me. Plus sometimes she's hilarious.


Like that one time she wore my snapback. Seriously she's the best. I am really lucky to have her as my Mom. 


Something people may not know about me is that I have two Moms! In a way, I feel grateful and happy that I have an angel in heaven watching over me plus one here on earth. Just so it's out of the way, my mom passed away when I was 3 from breast cancer. I didn't get to spend much time with her sadly, but it just makes me so excited to see her again later. I know it's no mistake that I have two moms, and I feel really blessed to have so much love from them both. 



So I just want to say happy mothers day to all the women in my life! That includes my mothers, second mothers (i.e. Mamma Behr), aunts, friends, church leaders, and to all the other inspirational women in my life - regardless if you have children or not

And since you stopped by, here's a list of 20 Things Our Mother's Told Us When We Were Younger That We Should've Listened To. You should really check it out!

Sending lots of love,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }