Monday 19 May 2014

Monday Mother's Day Pranks (and a Small Challenge)!

My friends!

It's been far too long since I did a post about pranks, so today is the day. You've waited far too long. I know Mother's Day was last week, but does that mean we should forget our mothers?! OF COURSE NOT! They do things for us year round. So, continuing in the spirit of momma's day, here is a fantastic mothers day prank by one of my favourite pranksters, Stuart Edge.


Now go, rub your mom's feet, give her a back massage, paint her nails, make her breakfast, or even send her to the spa. I guarantee it will take her by surprise (unless you do these things on the regular, in which case props to ya) and make her smile. Love all around. :) 



Happy Monday! Go do something nice for someone else!

Love,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }