Wednesday 12 March 2014

Favorite Five

Happy Humpday friends! You may have noticed that I didn't post last Wednesday. Well I intended to, and I made this post, but then Blogger did something wonky, and it didn't show up. I finally figured it out though!

Alright! You've made it halfway through the week, so how about a break? M'kay! Sit back, relax, and enjoy my favourite five this week.

Favourite recipe:


Holy yum! These are super easy and look way tasty. Plus they have avocados, which are a really healthy (not to mention tasty) fat! Bonus! I would just switch to a whole wheat tortilla, because it keeps me  full longer. 

Favourite destination: 


Santorini, Greece. TAKE ME THERE! I would love to escape the cold right about now. 

Favourite funny:

I know we all hate Juan Pablo now, but this was hilarious!


Just go to  0:52. That killed me. Haha so great. 


Hard pass.


Favourite quote: 


Good perspective to remember. 

Favourite art:


How cool and beautiful is this?!


Happy Humpday! Love you all!


Xoxo, 

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }