Wednesday 4 June 2014

Favourite Five: Men's Style

Hello lovelies!

It's that time again! Also, I realize that I didn't post last week, sooo sorry!

Moving forward! This weeks post is all about men's style. To me, if a man dresses well, I find it extremely attractive. Even though I don't have a man-friend right now, Pinterest keeps me happily hoping with lovely photos. This week, I thought I'd share.

To be clear - when I say "favourite" in this post, it means one among many. But anyways.....

Favourite Formal Wear:



Favourite Casual Wear:


Favourite Aging:

I know that phrase sounded weird, but let's all get over it. 

     

I believe you can still look handsome, even when you've aged. Case and point. 

Favourite Shoes:


Favourite Accessory:


Okay, I get that a motorcycle isn't exactly an accessory to clothing, but regardless I find it attractive. If you want a legit clothing accessory, a nice tie is a win for me.


Happy Wednesday!

Love,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }