Friday 28 February 2014

Fit Friday Tip! How to Drink More Water!

If you saw this post a while back, I hope it encouraged you to drink more water! I told you all about how great water is for your body! It's essential!


So now that you know how important it is, how can you remember to drink enough?? Well let me help! :)


So you should be drinking half your body weight in oz each day. So for instance, if you weigh 160 lbs, you should drink 80 oz water/day - that's about 10 glasses. Since your body is made of water, you need to replenish it all, and the more you weigh, the more water you have in your body. Therefore you need more water. Makes sense. 


So, I even struggle with drinking enough water. That's right, I'm not perfect! Haha. But one of my goals for February is to drink enough water each day. So how does on who about doing that, you ask?


One tip I have is to bring a water bottle (or two) with you everywhere! I'm not just talking about when you leave the house -although this water bottle is perfect to throw in your purse and then fill up when you find a water fountain or cooler. Fill it up when you wake up and take a swig. If you start your morning off with a tall glass of water, you rev that metabolism up right away! So last week, on Friday morning, I woke up and had a glass of water before I ate my blueberry protein pancake for breakfast. Once I finished, I filled up my water bottle and took it up to my room, while I decided to write this blog post. That way, you have your water there as a constant reminder. In all honestly, sometimes I think I just get too lazy to grab a glass of water when I'm thirsty. I know I'm dehydrated, but I just keep doing whatever I'm doing and ignore it. Not good!



So now I'm keeping water with me always. Then I have no excuse! 


Let me know if this helps you! I love to help! :) I'm trying it too, and I think it's really gonna help! 


Now have a great day and drink plenty of water! You're body will LOVE you for it! :) Remember:



Love, 

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }