Thursday 9 January 2014

Travel Bug Thursday! Where do YOU want to travel?

Soooo, today, I don't feel like writing anything super long. Today, I just want to show you a few beautiful pictures to some of the places I really want to go!! Please enjoy! :)


I've always thought the Taj Mahal was beautiful! I would love to go!



Here's a picture of the inside! Something about all those colours, and the bohemian feel to it, I just love!


Santorini, Greece! Ever since I saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, I've wanted to go to Greece. I love the contrast of the vibrant blue water and the white structured buildings.


It might have been after I watched the last season of the Bachelorette, I decided that I wanted to go to Antigua! Those beaches and the wind and waves! Ah! It would be so refreshing! It looks so adventurous and romantic!


Chiang Mai! I loooove elephants and to go on an adventure with one of them - so cool!!


Going along with the Thailand theme...Phuket! This beachy paradise has drawn me in since I first saw a picture!


Ireland! Just in general, I would be delighted to go there! This is the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge in Northern, Ireland - a hidden gem!


I just love this statue. It's a beautiful symbol. I've wanted to go here for a while!!


Something about Croatia, I don't know, but I hope I get to will go there some day. I've heard it's a hidden gem in Europe!


I could go on, but I'll save a few for later ;) I want to know,where do you want to travel the most?! Comment below!



Love,

Lo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }